Sunday, March 1, 2009

March at last...


Bring on the sun. You won't find me talking about how tough a runner I am, how much I love running through the wind and rain, how I love to fight the wind and ice. Umm, no. I'll take sun and 80 degree weather any day. In like a lamb, out like a lamb, that's my theory. A nice, little, fuzzy lamb with toasty fur from snoozing in the sunshine. Ah, March. Bring it.

RACES FOR WEEK OF MARCH 9th TO MARCH 15th

March 14th / Grin and Bear It 10k and 5k / Bend, OR

March 14th / Runnin' O' the Green 5 mile / Bellingham, WA

March 14th / St. Patrick's Day Foot Race 10k and 5k / Richland, WA

March 14th / St. Patrick's Day 10k and 5k / Clarkston, WA

March 15th / Shamrock Run 15k, 8k and 5k / Portland, OR

March 15th / Leprechaun Marathon, Half-Marathon, 10 miler, 10k, 5k and Duathlon (...shesh...) / Olympia, WA

March 15th / Henry's St. Patrick's Day Dash sort of 3.75 miles / Seattle, WA

March 15th / Cove to Clover 5k / Normandy Park, WA


Our fantastic drawing today comes from the site Kids Saving the Earth, and frankly, with a name like that, how could you go wrong. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment