Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ah, for the love of Cheese!


Why didn't anyone tell me about the McDonald Forest 50k?

As you know, I have an awesome plan of running every single race in Corvallis in 2011. As you also know, they snuck in a new half-marathon after I had announced my plan. And now...

Oh boy, now...see, I was under the somewhat naive misapprehension that the Mac 50 also had a 15k race at the same time, which, obviously, was the race I was going to run. Nope. The 15k is apparently run in October. Meaning the 50k is run all by itself. Just sitting there. As a race in Corvallis. In 2011.

So I guess I'm running a 50k. Even though I've never run anything longer than a marathon. And even though I've never run a brutal trail ultra, like this one apparently is...

Seems like a good time for a new Corvallis 5k to spring up on May 14th...

Which race would I pick? OH NOES! Well, let's just hope that I'm not forced to choose.

Let's just hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment