Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Do what I say, not what I do...


...for I am still not running. The ankle seems to have finally turned the corner this week (it'll be four weeks tomorrow since I injured it), and I'm not limping at last. But I'm still not running. I think maybe one more week, and I can give it a try. Until then, get out there and run one for me. Thanks.

RACES FOR WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 15th TO SEPTEMBER 21st

September 20th / Kirkland Triathlon for Kids / Kirkland, WA

September 20th / Steve Prefontaine Memorial 10k / Coos Bay, OR

September 20th / St. Luke's Women's Fitness Celebration 5k for Women and Children / Boise, ID

September 20th / Run 4 US 10k and 5k / Tacoma, WA

September 20th / Cobb Street Harvest Run 8k/ Roseburg, OR

September 20th / Shore to Shore Marathon, Half-Marathon, and 10k / Chelan, WA

September 20th / Baker Lake 50k / Concrete, WA

September 20th / Run Wild 8k and 5k / Eatonville, WA

September 20th / Late Summer Madness Sprint Triathlon / Vancouver, WA

September 21st / Kirkland Triathlon at Carillon Point / Kirkland, WA

September 21st/ Mutha's Nature 51k, 25k, and 10k Trail Runs / North Vancouver, B.C.

September 21st / Fremont Oktoberfest Brew Ha-Ha 5k / Seattle, WA

September 21st / Salmon Run 10k and 5k / Leavenworth, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment