Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Resolutions


I've never been much for resolutions - I mean, if you're going to make some fantastic change in your life, why wait until Jan. 1? What's wrong with November 14th? Or September 3rd? Or June 24th?

I don't know, if you're serious, Jan. 1st is as good as any other day. Hey, who am I to judge.

But personally, I'd rather skip the resolutions, and sign up for a Resolution Run!

Let's race!

RACES FOR WEEK OF DECEMBER 28th TO JANUARY 3rd

December 31st / First Run 2010 5k / Portland, OR

December 31st / First Run 2010 10k and 5k / Eugene, OR

January 1st / Capitol Mile / Salem, OR

January 1st / Resolution Run and Polar Dip, 2.6 miles / Bellingham, WA

January 1st / Resolution Run and Polar Dip, 5k / Seattle, WA

January 1st / Pooch and Pal Run, 5k and 1.5 mile / Pasco, WA

January 3rd / ORRC Y2kX, 20.20k and 10k / Forest Grove, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment