Thursday, March 20, 2008

The latest if not greatest...


The new article is just a short profile, but it's definitely worthy of a read. I interviewed Barbara Macklow, a 73 year old Bellingham, WA resident that broke the record of oldest runner to finish the JFK 50-miler in Washington DC. Yes, she's 73. Yes, she ran a 50 mile race. No, not kilometers...miles. I know. Crazy. When I'm 73, I don't plan on moving out of remote control range of the TV, so color me impressed. Go grab yourself the new issue of Northwest Runner and check it out.

Hey, put down the magazine for a second and go run a race this weekend.

March 22 / Ephrata Canal Caper 10k / Ephrata, WA

March 22 / Easter Sprint Duathlon / Olympia, WA

March 22 / Easter Marathon, 1/2 Marathon, 10 mile, 10k, 5k / Olympia, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment