Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally...


Yes, finally. I've got a new article out there on the racks. It's in the August issue of RaceCenter magazine and it's titled "Keeping Pace with Technology" or something equally dorky. But it's a good read, I'm sure. Well, I'm not completely sure because I usually just skim them. Hey, I wrote it once, I should know what it says without having to read it again. Of course, I would always read my Northwest Runner articles all the way through just to see how the Editor there mangled it this time.

By the way, if a store makes you pay for your RaceCenter magazine, just keep looking around. I've picked up copies in a number of different stores and about 50% of the stores charge for the magazine and about 50% give them away. Don't ask me why...I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment