Thursday, October 16, 2008

TWO WEEKS!


That's right, we're two weeks away from November. Two weeks away from writing your 50,000 word novel for Nanowrimo. Are you ready? I think I am. I've got a plot, a bit of an outline (well, more like a number of "scenes" running through my head) and a "what the hell" attitude. Yep, I'm ready.

I'm also ready to run a race...I think. My ankle is getting better and better, but I'm in such horrible shape now that it may take a while to get all the way back. Dixon Recreation Center, here I come!

RACES FOR WEEK OF NOVEMBER 3rd TO NOVEMBER 9th

November 8th / Go Deep 20k / North Vancouver, B.C.

November 8th / Footworx Fowl Fun Run 10k and 2 mile runs / Mount Vernon, WA

November 8th / Lithia Loop Trail Marathon / Ashland, OR

November 8th / Columbia River Classic 10 and 2 mile runs / Richland, WA

November 8th / Lifeforce Challenge 10k and 5k / Eugene, OR

November 8th / Run for Darfur 5k / Tualatin, OR

November 9th / Padden Mudfest 7 mile run / Bellingham, WA

Photo is of the indoor lap track at Dixon Rec. Center on campus at OSU. Yes, I've already purchased my staff membership for Dixon. I never thought I'd be able to live the IMA life again, but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment