Saturday, November 22, 2008

100 Posts Old...



and I'm feeling every one of them. So this is post number 100 on The Two R's. Wow.

In other news, I'm way behind on my Nanowrimo novel, but I've got one last big push in me this weekend. By Sunday night, we'll know if there's any hope at all.

Let's Run.

RACES FOR WEEK OF DECEMBER 8th TO DECEMBER 14th

December 13th / Jingle Bells Runs 8k and 5k / Eugene, OR

December 13th / Winter Solstice Fun Run 5k / Bainbridge Island, WA

December 13th / Jingle Bell Run 4 mile / Bellingham, WA

December 13th / Run Rudolph Run 5k / Edmonds, WA

December 13th / Mosier Twin Tunnels 12k and 5k Runs / Hood River, OR

December 13th / Christmas Rush Fun Run 10k and 5k / Kent, WA

December 13th / Jingle Bell Run 5k / Spokane, WA

December 13th / Toys for Tots Airport Run 10k and 5k / Arlington, WA

December 14th / 12K's of Christmas Holiday Run 12k and 5k / Kirkland, WA

December 14th / Jingle Bell Run 5k / Seattle, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment