Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where's Spell-Check When I Need It?


So I'm looking up the Osbourne Aquatic Center in Corvallis, right? I head over to Google and punch it in...Hey, look at that! My Two R's post on the Osbourne Aquatic Center is number 4 on the list! Holy Schmo, I'm even more huge than I thought. As Mojo Jojo would say, "I rock so hard!". But then I noticed that the actual Aquatic Center didn't have a listing on there...hmmmm. Is it possible that the Aquatic Center doesn't know how to spell Osbourne? Yep, it's possible. I punch in "Osborne" and hey, there it is.

So, needless to say, The Two R's will be huge with idiots that can't spell. Hey, those are my people!

Thanks to these guys for the photo. Apparently, they built the Osborne/Osbourne Aquatic Center...nice work!

No comments:

Post a Comment