Saturday, September 18, 2010

Definite Gloom, Possible Doom...


So I wasted most of the day today - most of the dry, even a few sunbreaks thrown in day. I just goofed around, knowing I had a seven miler I needed to run, but in no rush to do it.

I kept putting it off. And putting it off.

Finally, I took off around 4:00 in the afternoon. And 15 minutes into the run...downpour. And it just kept raining. All the way home.

I'm afraid it's that time of the year, my friends. If you see sun, get out there! Don't dilly dally, or you'll end up like me.

Wet.

Let's race!

RACES FOR WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 27th TO OCTOBER 3rd

October 2nd / Oktoberfest Brewski-Daddle 5k / Vancouver, BC

October 2nd / Missoula All Women's 5k / Missoula, MT

October 2nd / Fall Finale 5k / Oregon City, OR

October 2nd / Highway to Well Half-Marathon, 10k, and 5k / Pendleton, OR

October 2nd / Orcas Island Triple Ripple Trail Festival 30k, 10k, and 4 mile / Eastsound, WA

October 2nd / Leavenworth Oktoberfest Marathon and Half-Marathon / Leavenworth, WA

October 2nd / Fallen Leaf Run for SIDS 5k / Spokane, WA

October 2nd / XC at the CX 4 miles (on the cyclocross course!) / Vancouver, WA

October 2nd / Walla Walla Crush 10k and 5k / Walla Walla, WA

October 2nd / Baker Lake 50k / Concrete, WA

October 3rd / Race for the End 10k and 5k / Bellingham, WA

October 3rd / Great Columbia Crossing 10k / Astoria, OR

October 3rd / Issaquah Rotary Run at Salmon Days 10k and 5k / Issaquah, WA

October 3rd / Wilsonville 10k and 5k / Wilsonville, OR

October 3rd / Footzone Dirty 2nd Half Half-Marathon / Bend, OR

October 3rd / Run of Hope Seattle 5k / Seattle, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment