Friday, January 6, 2012

Drag My Dead Body Across the Finish Line!


"I have left specific instructions that if I die on the course, my friends are supposed to drag my body down the rest of the course and across the finish line. And then lie about the results."

That's an absolutely awesome quote from R. Laurence Macon, a 67 year old Texan who ran 113 marathons last year. Yes, 113. That's more than two per week. I can't even imagine.

Anyway, check out the article. It's quite amazing.

A few more races this time around.

Let's race!

RACES FOR WEEK OF JANUARY 16th TO JANUARY 22nd

January 21st / Freeze Your Fanny 5k / Lewiston, ID

January 21st / Roaring River Run Half Marathon, 10k and 5k / Scio, OR

January 21st / No Sun Fun Run 5k / Puyallup, WA

January 21st / Bridle Trails Winter Running Festival 50k, 10m and 5m / Kirkland, WA

January 21st / Vancouver Lake Half Marathon / Vancouver, WA

January 21st / Capitol Peak Mega Fat Ass Trail Run 34m and 17m / Olympia, WA

January 21st / Winter Cross 5k and 3k / Tumwater, WA

January 21st / Resolution Run 10k and 5k / St. Paul, OR

January 21st / Winter Predictor 13k and 5k / Eugene, OR


175

No comments:

Post a Comment