Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New RaceCenter NW Article Out Now - Boutique Marathons


No, I don't really know what "Boutique Marathon" means either. To me a marathon is "big" or it's "small." You know it when you see it.

But anyhoo, in the brand spanking new issue of RaceCenter NW magazine - and you can see the complete digital edition right here - the R's has a new article titled "Boutique Marathons in the Northwest." Sure, I used the term "boutique." I'm not afraid to say it. I even mention in the article that "Boutique Marathon" means a race with fewer than 1000 runners, although I just totally made that up. Seems right, I don't know.

This issue of RaceCenter also has the incredible 2013 Event Guide, which lists all (well, most) of the 2013 races that you'll be looking forward to (to which you'll be looking forward). Plus, it's got an article on the cycling Boswell's. And the yearly Tri Northwest Rankings, for you three-sport folks. Hey, it's just a great issue.

If you're old-school, like me, you can pick up a hard copy of the mag at most running shoe stores and Jamba Juice locations.

Race on.

No comments:

Post a Comment