Thursday, February 7, 2008

Arrrgghhh....


Timing, or lack thereof, is everything. I just, JUST, had my indoor triathlon article published and what do I receive in the mail from my very own athletic club, just down the way? That's correct, a notice that they'll be having their very first indoor triathlon in April. DOH! Ah well...if you're in the area, give it a try. I'm not even sure they're allowing the public or just members, but give them a call and find out. Riverside Health Club in Mt. Vernon, WA. Tell 'em Scott sent ya.

OK, but that's in April, you say. What about this weekend, you say. I'm glad you asked, because the lineup is actually pretty strong this weekend.

February 9th / Two for the Road 5k / Bellingham, WA

February 9th / Friendship Run and Tot Trot 5k / Lakewood, WA

February 9th / Sweetheart Run 4 mile / Lewiston, ID

February 10th / Truffle Shuffle 4 mile / Eugene, OR

February 10th / Valentine Marathon, 1/2, 10 mile, 10k, 5k, and 1 mile! / Olympia, WA

February 10th / Road Runner Sports Love 'em or Leave 'em Valentine's Day Dash 5k / Seattle, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment