Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Tunes for Your Run...

As a huge iPod-while-running-believer and Nike+ user, I just want to give a quick "get bent" to the UST&F, who outlawed iPod's (and any music or cell phones) a while back, and a big "THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!" to the Portland Marathon, who said they'll allow iPod's in their race no matter what the UST&F says. And which marathon am I training for this year? That's right, the Portland Marathon.

If you're looking for new music to run to these days, I've got a couple of good ones for you. They're not brand new or anything, but they're pretty recent and great for running.

First up, the always fast and easy-to-run-to-beats of Bloc Party. Try to run to "The Party," it's got a great, heavy beat that will keep you going.


And for the women out there, try Kate Nash and "Foundations." If this anti-boyfriend anthem can't get you going, then you obviously need a cross-training day to rest your legs. "Dear God, I hope I'm not stuck with this one." Sing it, Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment