Friday, January 23, 2009

Beaver Freezer is coming!



That's right, the Beaver Freezer, OSU's own Tri on the beautiful, if chilly, Corvallis campus on April 4th. Why am I telling you now? Because you can sign up starting on February 2nd. Let's do it!

RACES FOR WEEK OF FEBRUARY 9th TO FEBRUARY 15th

February 14th / Sweetheart Run 4 mile / Lewiston, ID

February 14th / My Muddy Valentine and Single Mingle! 10k and 5k / Portland, OR

February 15th / Geoduck Gallup Half-Marathon and 10k / Olympia, WA

You know, I hate to be a slave to technology and all...but I had a great run yesterday, a little over four miles, nice pace, felt good...then my iPod went wonky and didn't save my run on the Nike+. I was depressed for hours.

Thanks to 96.7 FM, deep, deep, DEEEEP, in Kentucky for the Beaver cartoon. Just looking at their website makes me glad to live in the Northwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment