Saturday, January 3, 2009

From Favre to Clemens...


Yeah, Percocet sounds good, but the back didn't get any better until I finally found a doctor that prescribed me some 'roids. One day on Prednisone and my back was already starting to feel better. Hey, I'm all for physical therapy and staying away from drugs, but after four weeks of back pain, I wish the first two doctors I went to see had offered me the option of steroids. There's a reason all those middle-age pro athlete cheaters get caught with them...they work!

So I'm feeling better now - still not running, but biking and swimming. I think I'll try running in two weeks if I'm still feeling good at that point. So...let's look at some races!


RACES FOR WEEK OF JANUARY 12th TO JANUARY 18th

January 17th / Freeze Your Fanny 5k (cool headbands!) / Lewiston, ID

January 17th / Capitol Peak Mega Fat Ass 34 and 17 mile runs / Olympia, WA

January 17th / Nookachamps Winter Runs Half Marathon, 10k and 5k / Mt. Vernon, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment