Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Too crowded...can't...breathe...



So, I was hired on at OSU during the second week of the fall term, so this is the first time I've been on campus for the first week of a term, and they let everyone into the Dixon Rec Center for free during the first week, and OH...MY...GARSH! It's so crazy in there! The indoor track was PACKED with people today. I mean it's nice to see so many people taking advantage and actually trying to get in better shape, but...I NEED MY SPACE! Ah well, hopefully it will be more normal next week.

Speaking of Masters...no, we weren't, but I wanted to, so...Jen turns 40 on Friday! YES! She'll be a master at last. I was so lonely.

RACES FOR WEEK OF JANUARY 19th TO JANUARY 25th

January 24th / Winter Predictor 13k and 6k / Eugene, OR


Ummm, that's all I can find. It's a slow week. I hope you live close to Eugene.

Hey Hughes, thanks for the photo - It's a cool one.

No comments:

Post a Comment