Monday, April 27, 2009

Delaware...what is your problem?


Actually, I'm not sure anyone really lives in Delaware, so maybe this is all a moot point, but...

Google, if you didn't already know this, let's Blogspot bloggers check out where everyone comes from that goes to their blog. The majority of my blog readers, obviously, come from Oregon (duh), Washington (again, duh), California (close enough to the Pac NW), Idaho (ditto), New York (ummm...). OK, here's where the stunning popularity of the Best Running Songs posts comes to the forefront. I've got a bunch of hits from states like Michigan, Florida, Texas and Illinois. In other words, states that wouldn't have a lot of good reasons to come to my blog...except they know I have exquisite musical taste!

Then there's Delaware. No one from Delaware has ever been to my blog. Dude. That's just wrong. And they're not the only ones. Forty-four states are well-represented at The Two R's. Six other states...not so much. So Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico, Nevada (Nevada!? Come on!), West Virginia, and stinkin' Delaware...Bring it! I've had someone from the freakin' Canary Islands come to my blog, but you states can't send one runner over to see what kind of music to strap onto the iPod? Come on!

Don't make me tell you again.


Thanks to USC for the Delaware flag pic. You could have held up a million dollars and asked me what state that flag belonged to - I wouldn't have had the slightest clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment