Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Ink? Sure, why not?


Yep, yep - yours truly has got some new work out there. And hey look at that, I'm at the top of the mast again. "Northwest Multi-Sport Roundup". That's me. What is the article about? I'm gonna say "Multi-Sport racing". And apparently I'm rounding them right the heck up. And by the by, if you've never rounded a team together and done one of these, you really should. That's coming from a four-time veteran of the Ski to Sea in Bellingham: one of the greatest of all the Multi-Sport races. And the Ski to Sea Race Director has the last name Coy! It doesn't get any better than that.

Hmmm, what else have we got in the new RaceCenter? "Best Foods for Endurance Athletes". Without even reading the article, I'm going to go out on a limb and say "Kidd Valley." What else? "Is Group Training Good for You?" Again, haven't read it yet, but I'm guessing "yes". Better than sitting in front of the TV and eating Nutty Buddy's anyway. Also, an article about a guy that did the Boston Marathon, which I already know I won't like, but mainly because I'm just jealous. I wanna run Boston! Some day.

So get out there and support your local writer...me! And the best part is, it's free. So go buy something from the Rudy Project or some other advertiser so Brook will still send me checks.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment