Monday, May 11, 2009

Two Weeks and Counting...


to the HOTV! I rode the bike course again on Saturday and it was perhaps more brutal than I remembered. I've also seen deer all three times I've been on the course - this time one crossed just a short way in front of me on a pretty good downhill. I hope I'm not part of a Scott and deer-colored splat on the road at the race. Let me tell you, if a deer comes out in front of me on that first screaming downhill...there won't be anything left of me or the deer. Just notify my next of kin.

Sort of a light holiday week here, but good triathlon options, so...let's race!

RACES FOR WEEK OF MAY 18th TO MAY 25th

May 23rd / Spring Festival 10k and 5k / Moses Lake, WA

May 23rd / Mazama Fun Run 10k and 5k / Pocatello, ID

May 24th / Coeur d' Alene Marathon, Half-Marathon and 5k / Coeur d' Alene, ID

May 24th / Onion Man Triathlon / Walla Walla, WA (Hope you're in, 'cause it's sold out)

May 25th / Spring Festival Tri and Du / Moses Lake, Wa

May 25th / Heart of the Valley Tri and Du / Corvallis, OR

May 25th / Ridgeline Ramble 20k and 10k / Eugene, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment