Monday, July 13, 2009

Best Running Song for July!


Well, I've already gone over the fact that I like to run angry - I just can't be one of those people that runs down the road with a smile on his face. Maybe for the first mile...but after that I need some fast music with a driving beat to keep me going when the legs and lungs start to hurt.

But that's me. Some people actually like to run happy. Man, have I got the song for you.

This is two minutes (no, seriously) of pure bliss. It even has enough energy to make it onto a few of my Nike+ running mixes. The band is called Deathray and the song is "I Wanna Lose Control (Uh Oh)".

By the way, I wasn't kidding about the time...this baby is two minutes and two seconds long, but I know from experience if you put it on "repeat" on the iPod you won't even be able to tell where the song ends and restarts! It sounds the same at both ends!

The guys from Deathray used to be in the band Cake (remember them?) and yes, I'm sure you recognize this song from a certain movie if you have kids.

Enjoy...and get out there and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment