Saturday, August 15, 2009

One Week to the Portland Triathlon!


And I had my last long workout before I start to taper a bit. Went to Dixon today to do all three legs, but they had already closed the pool for the annual maintenance work...Doh! OK, so we'll do a bike-run brick instead! Did a 20-mile bike and a 5-mile run. Didn't feel too bad. I think as long as I rein myself in during the swim and the early part of the bike, I'll be ok next week. Looks like we've got 206 in the Olympic race and 231 for the Sprint, but you can still sign up on the day of the race! So get out there! Swimmin' in the river! It just doesn't get any better than that! I'm really using a lot of exclamation points!

Let's race!

RACES FOR WEEK OF AUGUST 24th TO AUGUST 30th

August 29th / Hells Gate Duathlon / Lewiston, ID

August 29th / Another Dam Run 5k / Cascade Locks, OR

August 29th / CIS Whatcom Race for Education 5k / Bellingham, WA

August 29th / Lake Sammamish Sprint Triathlon / Issaquah, WA

August 29th / La Center Centennial/Our Days 5k / La Center, WA

August 29th / Newcastle 5k / Newcastle, WA

August 29th / Run-a-Muk 10k and 5k / Mukilteo, WA

August 29th / Foster Kids 5k / Redmond, WA

August 29th / Run for Your Rights 5k / Bellingham, WA

August 29th / Cutthroat Classic 11.1 miles run / Winthrop, WA

August 30th / Tails of Summer 6 mile run / Portland, OR

August 30th / Paws in the Park 5k / Tacoma, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment