Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mary Tyler Moore, David Duchovny...and Me!


It's like one of those comic-page puzzles - which one of these items doesn't fit?

Well, they all fit now! Because all three - Mary, David, and me - are currently pescetarians. Those two, for who knows how long, and me for all of four days now. Woot!

What is a "pescetarian," you ask? Well, here's the scoop, but to put it simply, it's a vegetarian that also eats fish. No beef, no chicken, no pork.

I've always had issues with the diet side of serious running training. I just like eating. I think this will help me limit the crap I eat while still letting me eat enough food that I enjoy. To me, that's the key to not ending up "cheating" on your diet plan after the first week.

Wish me luck!

Let's race!

RACES FOR WEEK OF JULY 26th TO AUGUST 1st

July 31st / All Women's Sprint Triathlon and Duathlon / Fairview, OR

July 31st / Grizzly Marathon, Half-Marathon, 10k and 5k / Choteau, MT

July 31st / Beaverhead Y-Tri Sprint Triathlon / Dillon, MT

July 31st / Anacortes Art Dash Half-Marathon, 10k and 5k / Anacortes, WA

July 31st / Ellensburg Sprint Triathlon / Ellensburg, WA

July 31st / Federal Escape Olympic and Sprint Triathlons / Federal Way, WA

July 31st / Torchlight Run at Seafair 8k and 5k / Seattle, WA

August 1st / Troika Half-Iron Triathlon / Spokane, WA

August 1st / Whisky Dick Sprint Triathlon / Ellensburg, WA

August 1st / Wildwood Trail Run Marathon, Half-Marathon, and 10k / Portland, OR

August 1st / XTERRA Black Diamond Off Road Sprint Triathlon / Black Diamond, WA

August 1st / Mid-Summer Olympic and Sprint Triathlons / Fairview, OR


Thanks to Zazzle.com for the fishy t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment