Thursday, July 29, 2010

Max King Ate My New Article Like a Can of Spinach!



Yes, we've got a new article out there - in the August/September issue of RaceCenter NW magazine, to be precise. On the topic of Women-Only Races, to be even more precise.

And of course, the article is great. And there are a couple of other very readable and enjoyable articles in the issue.

But frankly I'm still shocked by the photo of superstar Oregon runner Max King in the issue (slightly different than the photo above, but no less muscular).

Max King is a man among boys.

Max King is who I want to be when I grow up.

Max King could take Chuck Norris.

I mean, really, that guy just doesn't look like someone that can run a 1:03 Half-Marathon. Just proves you don't have to be a skinny little wimpy runner-boy to be fast out there on the course.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the article! And yes, I DO want a women's shirt instead of a some stinkin' men's one.

    ReplyDelete