Saturday, August 14, 2010

What do we do with Lance?


Yes, I'm a Lance Armstong supporter. Even though I'm not nearly positive that I believe everything he says about his past. But that's just it - for me anyway, it really is the past. Why he's being investigated by the US Government is beyond me. What a waste of resources. I'm not sure what wrong they're trying to correct by going after him. Do we really need to bring down a hero to millions of cancer survivors and athletes?

I realize no one is above the law, but to me, this whole chase after Armstong is ridiculous. Leave the policing to the sport's governing bodies.

What do you think?

Let's race!

RACES FOR WEEK OF AUGUST 23rd TO AUGUST 29th

August 28th / Priest Lake Sprint Triathlon and Mountain Bike Sprint Tri / Priest Lake, ID

August 28th / Hells Gate Sprint Duathlon / Lewiston, ID

August 28th / Enumclaw Poker Run / Enumclaw, WA

August 28th / Lake Sammamish Sprint Triathlon / Issaquah, WA

August 28th / Cutthroat Classic 11.1 mile run / Winthrop, WA

August 28th / Run-a-Muk 10k and 5k / Mukilteo, WA

August 28th / Run Like a Dog 5k / Olympia, WA

August 28th / Aumsville Corn Festival 5k Fun Run / Aumsville, OR

August 28th / Newcastle 5k / Newcastle, WA

August 29th / Dog Days of Summer 5k / Bellingham, WA

August 29th / Alki Beach 5k / Seattle, WA

August 29th / Lake Escape 10k and 5k / Veneta, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment