Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm Back...and Better Than Never!


No, that's not a typo.

Yes, I'm back running after six weeks off to rest my quad. And the leg feels pretty good. Is it 100% good? Well, I don't know if I'd go that far. But it's pretty good.

The rest of me, however, has gone right in the crapper. To put it bluntly, my lungs suck. Literally. And my legs aren't in great shape either. And my feet hurt.

And I swallowed my gum...

But at least I'm running again, so I'm slowly getting my sanity back.

Let's race!

RACES FOR WEEK OF AUGUST 16th TO AUGUST 22nd

August 20th / Aquaman Sprint Duathlon / Richland, WA

August 21st / Clearwater Half-Marathon / Clarkston, ID

August 21st / Rush Olympic and Sprint Triathlon / Rexburg, ID

August 21st / Tri for Life Sprint Triathlon / Albany, OR

August 21st / Hagg Dust Run 50k and 25k / Gaston, OR

August 21st / La Grande Sprint Triathlon / La Grande, OR

August 21st / Snoqualmie Railroad Days 10k and 5k / Snoqualmie, WA

August 21st / Kelly Butte Classic 8k and 5k / Springfield, OR

August 21st / Apple Capital Sprint Triathlon and Duathlon / Wenatchee, WA

August 21st / Squak Mountain 50k and Half-Marathon / Issaquah, WA

August 21st / Finish Strong Sprint Triathlon / Monroe, WA

August 21st / The Covey Run 10k and 5k / Woodinville, WA

August 21st / Beaver Lake Sprint Triathlon / Sammamish, WA

August 21st / Tase T. Lentil 5k / Pullman, WA

August 21st / Anne Jackson Memorial 10k and 5k / Burlington, WA

August 21st / Run 4 Their Lives 5k / Seattle, WA

August 22nd / Lake Union 10k / Seattle, WA

August 22nd / Apple Capital Olympic Triathlon and Duathlon / Wenatchee, WA

August 22nd / Lake Meridian Olympic, Sprint, and Super Sprint Triathlons / Kent, WA

August 22nd / Salmon Creek 12k and 6k / Vancouver, WA

August 22nd / Freshwater Trust Portland Olympic and Sprint Triathlons / Portland, OR

Thanks much to Jelly Dude for the photo...which I found by searching for "I'm back" in Google Images.

No, I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment