Monday, August 16, 2010

Hood to Coast Relay Bingo!


I know, I know, I don't usually talk much about the various relay races in the NW. But it's not because I don't like them - I think they're amazingly fun. If you want to make a few new friends, ride around with five other sweaty people in a van for 24 hours straight. Trust me, you'll be friends by the end.

Anyhoo, the reason I don't talk about relays much is because relays are events that take long, careful planning. They take organization and leadership. They take teamwork and foresight.

And let's face it - that just ain't what the R's is all about.

But if you're doing Hood to Coast later this month, try out this very sweet Hood to Coast Van Bingo game from Widmer Brothers! That's good, clean fun.

Have fun out there, HTC'ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment