Monday, October 11, 2010

New Article from the R's Writing Group!


Yes, that's a new issue of RaceCenter Northwest you see on the newsstand. And yes, we've got a new article in there. And by we, I mean me, of course. Maybe you have an article in there too, I don't know. And I don't care...get your own blog already.

So anyhoo, it's the infamous "Winter" issue. Pretty thin. Not a lot of races advertising in the middle of the winter, ya know.

As such, I'm not even going to bother with talking about the other articles - it's all about me. Did I mention you should get your own blog if you want to talk about yourself?

So MY article is about Cyclocross and how cyclocross is pretty much headquartered right here in Oregon. Both Portland and Bend can make claims about being the center of the cyclocross world, and both would have a point. If you haven't gone to check out a 'cross race yet, you're missing out on a good time. Head over to the Cross Crusade site to find a race near Portland - and those are the ones to see. They're the biggest and the best in the nation.

Head over to your nearest running shop and pick up a copy of the new RaceCenter. Then go give cyclocross a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment