Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beaver Freezer Discriminates Against Hot Athletes!



Well, no, obviously not me!

But I don't get to see any of the hot athletes in their swim wear! Well, not the ones I want to see anyway...

OK, let me explain. No, there's too much. Let me sum up...

The Beaver Freezer Triathlon is too big to put all the athletes in the same pool for the swim leg. So they use two different pools that are about 100 yards apart on the OSU campus: Dixon and Langton. And here's the crazy part: they put all the women in the Dixon pool and all the men in the Langton pool! What?!? I don't want to swim with a bunch of guys. Guys are boring. Guys are hairy. Guys are disgusting. Girls, on the other hand, are not boring. What's wrong with mixing it by swim times?

I'm not happy about this.

Not happy at all.

I DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS FOR TRIATHLETES!

(so I don't have to look at a bunch of guys in Speedos)
[photos included as evidence for both genders - do I need to say more?]

No comments:

Post a Comment