Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bonk Happy with Clif Bloks!


Or not, as the case may be.

Let me assure you, there is no bigger fan of Clif Bar than me. Given the choice of any energy bar available, I'll take a Clif Bar pretty much 99% of the time. They're just quality.

But these Clif Bloks things are a whole different story.

They're straight-up nasty!

Picture Jello blocks, made with double the sugar, then not mixed up very well, and you've got the general idea of Clif Bloks. I'd say they're like eating candy, but they're too sweet to be candy.

And frankly...I like candy.

Hey, I'm sure they'll do the trick as far as your carbo needs. I mean, sugar is sugar, right? But could we try to make them at least somewhat palatable?

I'm gonna say 2 BONKERS. Out of 10.

And that's just because I'm a nice guy.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! They are disgusting. Give me a squeeze tube of honey any day over these.

    ReplyDelete