Saturday, June 18, 2011

500th Post on The Two R's!

True story. This is the 500th post on The Two R's. And at least 35% of those posts have been useful or entertaining in some way, leaving only 65% as filler. That's pretty good. Don't thank me...just send cash.

OK, so now we need something great for the 500th post. Something incredible. Something memorable.

Nope, I got nothing.

Guess I'll just go for a run.

See you at the Midsummer Night's Run in a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment