Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nanowrimo in five days!?!


Whaaaaaaa?

Holy Happy Crappy, Nanowrimo really snuck (sneak, snake, snuck) up on me this year. Where does the time go?

So are you writing a novel during November this year? I have not decided. I'm really not ready. The wife and I were thinking about RE-writing our novels from last year's Nanowrimo. Well...certain people that shall remain nameless (yeah, the wife) would have to finish first, then rewrite. But whatever...

What a dilemma. Somebody talk me into it. Or out of it. Not sure what I want here...

So are you writing this year?

1 comment:

  1. Ahem.... this being the wife... Bring it on! (Although, this also being the wife, and typically so... not until Jan/Feb please.) Hey, what can I say, I'm giving you a head start!

    ReplyDelete