Saturday, July 5, 2008

Stare at this one for a while...


I know, I know...two posts in two days and you're thinking, "hey, Scott's back to his normal posting schedule." But no, nothing could be further from the truth. I'm still at the Best Western with free internet, but I won't be tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll be back to a nomad wandering the desert in search of a new house...with a cable modem, preferably. So don't get used to seeing new posts all the time. In fact, enjoy this one for a few days...

So we just happened upon a 5k here in Coos Bay. I mean, really just happened upon it - we were walking down to Mingus Park for the Independence Day celebration and they were lining up for the race! So, unfortunately, I didn't get to race in it, but I did get a few photos, and as you'll see, despite the unfortunate name, Mingus Park is quite beautiful and if you're ever in the area around the Fourth, head down to the park for the 5k.

Well...I'm having a whole lot of trouble uploading these photos on the Best Western WiFi, so I'll have to show you the rest later.

No comments:

Post a Comment