Friday, July 25, 2008

They call me the Two-Gun Kid...



Well, I've officially become what I detest...not just a cell phone dork, but a dork with two cell phones. Since my old reliable cell phone had a 360 area code, I thought I better get another one with a 541, e.g. "look at me, I actually am living in Corvallis...as far as you know", area code for job hunting down in Oregon. So now I wander around with a cell phone in each pocket of my trusty cargo shorts and basically feel like an idiot. Not only that, but the new Best Life magazine (basically, Men's Health for Rich Snobs - don't ask me why I get it because I really don't know) has an article warning men about carrying their cell phones in their pockets right next to their...well, you know...tallywhacker. And I've got one in each pocket! He's surrounded! It's a good thing I'm done having kids, because I'm probably done having kids.

RACES FOR WEEK OF AUGUST 11th TO AUGUST 17th

August 15th / Aquaman Duathlon / Richland, WA

August 16th / Rush Sprint and Intermediate Triathlon / Rexburg, ID

August 16th / Emerald City Open Water Swim / Seattle, WA

August 16th / Friday Harbor 8.8k Loop Run / Friday Harbor, WA

August 16th / Covey Run 10k and Talking Rain 5k / Woodinville, WA

August 16th / Bonney Lake Days Five Mile Run / Bonney Lake, WA

August 16th / Titanium Man Jr. Triathlon (for 7-12 year olds) / Richland, WA

August 16th / Beaver Lake Triathlon / Sammamish, WA

August 17th / Hulaman Half-Iron Triathlon / Gaston, OR

August 17th / Light at the End of the Tunnel Marathon (Fast, downhill course!) / Snoqualmie Pass, WA

August 17th / Mt. Hood Jazz Run 5k / Gresham, OR

August 17 / Danskin Women's Triathlon (I'm not really big on the whole "one gender-only" race thing, but this one is so popular, I'll make an exception) / Seattle, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment