Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Color of Ink...


The new article is titled "The Color of Running" and it's about, what else, the "green" wave that's taking over, if nothing else, the marketing of running.

You know, or maybe you don't, that when I write an article, it's usually at least two months, and sometimes more, before it actually hits the newsstands in print. During that time, I often forget just about everything to do with the article and definitely if I was happy with the article or not. So I always read it with an open mind when it comes out.

Sometimes I read my articles and think, "meh..."

And sometimes I read them and think, "that was actually pretty good."

And this was, I think, actually pretty good. The article flows well, it has good information, it has a very wide audience, and it's something I strongly believe in. I know, you're thinking, "so sometimes you write things and don't even have strong convictions about what you're writing?"

No comment.

But this article is good. Run a race, and help the environment at the same time. I like it.

I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment