Friday, October 9, 2009

I Need a Race!


Yikes, I'm without a race to look forward to for the first time in months - I've got to settle on something quickly here. My worst fear is not having something to look forward to and work toward. I've got to have a race with a set date so I can say, "THIS is what all my hard work is for".

This weekend, I'm going to nail down the next race. Let me know if you know of something good coming up.

Let's race!

RACES FOR WEEK OF OCTOBER 12th TO OCTOBER 18th

October 17th / Pre's Trail X-C Challenge 7k, 5k and 3k / Eugene, OR

October 17th / Chelan Chase 5k / Chelan, WA

October 17th / Hood River Harvest Dash 10k and 5k / Hood River, OR

October 17th / Stanfield Fall XC 5k / Stanfield, OR

October 17th / Catalyst Challenge 10k and 5k / Tigard, OR

October 17th / Lewis-Clark Half-Marathon and 5k / Clarkston, WA

October 18th / Beaver Fever Sprint Duathlon / Philomath, OR

October 18th / Run of Hope 5k / Seattle, WA

October 18th / Dawg Dash 10k and 5k / Seattle, WA (Go Dawgs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment