Friday, October 30, 2009

One Stinking Day Until Nanowrimo...


Yes, tomorrow would be Halloween. The last day of freedom before you need to literally chain yourself to your computer so you can pump out 1700 words a day for NaNoWriMo. I, on the other hand, have still not finished my article for RaceCenter magazine that's due in a couple days, or the multi-part Christmas story that needs to be ready to mail out on November 25th.

I'm in so much trouble...

RACES FOR WEEK OF NOVEMBER 2nd TO NOVEMBER 8th

November 7th / Zeitgeist Half-Marathon / Boise, ID

November 7th / Just Cuz Half-Marathon / Pocatello, ID


Aaaaaaand...that's all I got. No, really. Apparently, Idaho has been declared the running capital of the first weekend of November. Hang out in other states at your peril.

Go Idaho!

I have no idea who took the photo of the spuds - it's from the Crop and Soil Sciences Department at OSU though. Go Angry Beavers!

Man, now I've got a hankerin' for some tater tots...

No comments:

Post a Comment