Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shutting it down...


Is there anything worse than a nagging injury that keeps nagging? After a few months of a strange quad/groin thing that just wouldn't get better - but never really got worse either - I've decided to completely stop running for a few weeks to see if I can heal it up. It's one of those injuries that didn't keep me from running, even running long, but it did stop me from running fast. Any time I tried to turn it up a little, it started to flare up. And hey, running long is good and all, but getting faster is what it's really all about.

So here I sit.

But you! You go run! Git!

RACES FOR WEEK OF OCTOBER 26th TO NOVEMBER 1st

October 31st / Doc Sears Fall Classic 4.5 Mile Run / Lewiston, ID

October 31st / Run Like Hell Bend Half-Marathon and 5k / Bend, OR

October 31st / A Step Ahead 10k and 5k / Eugene, OR

October 31st / Fall Classic 5k / Monroe, WA

October 31st / Run Scared 5k / Seattle, WA

October 31st / Pumpkin Pacer 5k / Deer Park, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment