Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ahhhh! Old guy on the loose!



Treadmills were all full up at Dixon last night. This girl (woman? college...age...student?), this girl stood in front of the treadmills and stared at me like she was going to step on my face and take my treadmill. Like what's the old man doing on our treadmill?! I seriously thought she was going to hurt me for a minute there. Luckily, the guy running beside me with the b.o. and cologne cocktail got off and the rumble was averted. Double bonus.

Let's run.

RACES FOR WEEK OF FEBRUARY 1st TO FEBRUARY 7th

February 6th / Friendship Run 5k / Olympia, WA

February 6th / Frosty Four Miler / Yakima, WA

February 7th / Zena Road Runs 15k, 6 mile, 3 mile / Salem, OR

February 7th / Truffle Shuffle 4 miler / Eugene, OR

February 7th / Geoduck Gallop Half Marathon and 10k / Olympia, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment