Thursday, January 27, 2011

Every Race in Corvallis is now E.P.I.C.


What can I say? ERIC just doesn't have the same ring to it as EPIC.

So my goal of racing every race and tri in Corvallis in 2011 is now officially known as:

E.P.I.C. 2011!!

Or Every Pursuit In Corvallis 2011.

And it still looks like the Crazy Eight 10k/5k on February 26th will be the first one on the list!

After that, we're looking at:
-Make a Change 10k/5k on March 26th
-Beaver Freezer Sprint Triathlon on April 2nd
-Corvallis Half Marathon on April 10th

Get signed up for some of these and join me on the roads and trails (and pools) of Corvallis!

...so I entered in "EPIC Corvallis" on Google Images, figuring there would just be a photo of me, and instead got a coupon for a Complementary Brow Wax...you take what you can get, I guess...

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you at the Make a Change run with your eyebrows waxed and ready to go! Thanks for running with us and putting the word out!

    Lainey Dyer- Make a Change Race Organizer and your fellow runner for March 26th AND April 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Lainey!

    No unibrow here - I'll be looking trimmed, waxed and semi-buffed for the big Make a Change Run!

    ReplyDelete