Tuesday, February 22, 2011

EPIC 2011 is Coming Up Fast!


Take a gander over to the right there and you'll see the front end of the EPIC 2011 schedule. Yeah, it's a gonna be a busy year. We start off this week with the Crazy 8 - just doing the 5k, no need to kill myself right off the bat when I'm staring down a schedule like that. Then mid-March we've got another 5k with the Woodstock's Spring for Kids. One week off after that, then a tough three weeks in a row stretch of a 10k Trail run, a sprint triathlon and the inaugural Corvallis Half Marathon. And that's not even discussing the pain that is the McDonald Forest 50k on May 14th. Man, I don't even want to think about that yet.

There are other Corvallis races looming out there, but I haven't listed them yet as they either don't have a set date or have not updated their website/registration. I'll get them up as soon as they get finalized. If you know of any 2011 Corvallis races that are set in stone and are posted somewhere, just let me know and I'll add it to the EPIC list.

Right now, each race listing just links to the registration website. After I actually run each race, I'll change the link so that it takes you to my race review of each race.

Whew...wish me luck!


Hey look! It's me running on the sandy beaches of Corvallis! Yeah, just kidding. That was San Diego. Hey, we've got snow forecast for the next few days...a guy can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment