Thursday, December 1, 2011

Streakers Wanted!


Yes, I need to speak to a few, good streakers. Don't worry, my interest is purely scientific!

Actually, I'm writing an article for an upcoming RaceCenter NW issue about runners who have long racing streaks. So if you have run, say, 15, 20, even 25 years in a row of the same race, please give me a shout! I want to talk to you!

Let's race!

RACES FOR WEEK OF DECEMBER 19th TO DECEMBER 25th

December 24th / Christmas Marathon, Half Marathon, 10m, 5k and Duathlon / Littlerock, WA

December 24th / Jingle Bell Run 5k / Tacoma, WA

(I know it's hard to believe, but I can only find two races for this week. Two! I think this is what happens when you put Christmas Eve on a Saturday and Christmas Day on a Sunday. People don't seem to want to run on Christmas like they do on Thanksgiving, that's for sure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment