Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mt. Ashland Hillclimb Registration Opens Soon!



Well, to be exact, it opens March 20th, at 8:00am.

Go right over here to sign up.

And don't dilly dally: it usually sells out pretty fast.

Of course, if you're a big weenie like me, just ignore the whole thing. The Mt. Ashland Hillclimb is 13.3 miles long and has over 5600 feet of elevation gain. Yeah, it's hard. As the race organizers are happy to tell you, its got the "second most elevation gain of any continuous hill climb in the continental US."

So there's that.

On the plus side though, the race directors are smart-asses, which I enjoy, so be sure to read the FAQ's.

Yeah, that's Jenn Shelton, apparently at the Mt. Ashland Hillclimb, I guess. That's the photo that came up at the top when I Googled it anyway. And for the ladies, I've also included a shot of Ashland Superstar Erik Skaggs, at the top of the "hill".

Enjoy.

Photo(s?) by Andy Atkinson.

171

No comments:

Post a Comment