Monday, September 2, 2013

Hansons Marathon Method - Review in Progress - Day 117 of 123



And we're less than a week away from the Skagit Flats Marathon. Yikes.

I skipped Monday's workout today as well, which means I have not run since Friday. My leg feels better, but I can tell just from walking around that it is not right yet. So...I'll wait.

The new goals for Skagit Flats are as follows:

-try to enjoy the race

-run consistently; start at a smart pace and follow through with a good pace in the second half of the race

-Run a new marathon PR

The Boston goal will have to wait for another time. I'm a patient guy. I'll get there.

Monday's workout, for those still following along with the plan, was 6 miles easy. Tomorrow, Tuesday, will be 5 miles easy. I doubt I'll run it, but I have not decided for sure.

Go buy the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment