Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hansons Marathon Method - Review in Progress - Day 113 and 114 of 123



Well, now I've got a bit of a quandary. I did my workout yesterday - 7 miles easy, if you're interested - and actually ran fairly well. Here are my pace numbers:



My leg did not feel great during the run though and this morning, it feels worse.

So...

Do I shut it down for a number of days and try to get it healed up somewhat? We're about 8 days away from the race. How much fitness would I really lose? Probably not too much. I'm pretty sure I'm going to end the race with a sore, injured leg, one way or the other, but I'd rather not have to start the race with a sore leg.

I think I'll probably take a couple days off, maybe more, and see how it feels.

Sigh...again.

If you're wondering about the workouts:

-Saturday: 8 miles easy
-Sunday: 8 miles easy

No comments:

Post a Comment