Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Only 11,665 words behind...



So to be a "winner" for National Novel Writing Month, I need to average about 1667 words per day. We're seven days into November, so I should have around 11,669 words written so far. Hmmm, let's see here...if you count the title...and "by Scott Lommers"...my word count is right around...four. I could be in a bit of trouble here.

I wonder if it's too late to find a really, really cheap ghostwriter?

On a completely different topic, does anyone have a plot lying around somewhere that they're not using? Maybe something in the "mystery/suspense" genre? Please no crime-solving cats or eight year-old computer geniuses. Thanks. And if your plot is used, I'll be sure to cut you in on all future profits and/or debts.

No comments:

Post a Comment