Monday, November 2, 2009

"It's On!" - "Get It Started!" - "Pump It Up!"


...and other vaguely inspirational slogans!

You see, I actually went for a run tonight. My first run in about three weeks. Man, I was just jonesing. I needed to get out there...or in there, as the case may be, since I just ran on the treadmill. No matter, I popped off a nice little run, didn't feel too bad overall, and my quad actually felt fine.

Life is good!

Let's Run! No, for real this time!

RACES FOR WEEK OF NOVEMBER 9th TO NOVEMBER 15th

November 14th / Lifeforce Challenge 10k and 5k / Eugene, OR

November 14th / The Dirdy Birdy - Portland's Muddiest 5k / Portland, OR

November 14th / Turkey Trot 2 Mile Run / Enumclaw, WA

November 14th / Kevin's Cup 8k / West Linn, OR

November 14th / Fowl Fun Run 10k / Mt. Vernon, WA

November 14th / Columbia River Classic 10 mile and 2 mile runs / Richland, WA

November 14th / Snoqualmie Ridge Turkey Trot 5k / Snoqualmie, WA

November 15th / Fitness for Vitality 10k and 5k / Seattle, WA

No, the comic up there has absolutely nothing to do with running nor writing...it's just funny, dude! Please, do yourself a favor and head over to Natalie's and laugh a bit...and buy a shirt while you're at it, ya damn cheapskate! And yes...I do have a big head...

No comments:

Post a Comment