Monday, April 30, 2012

Running and Triathlon Links Monday!


Lots of good stuff here...start reading!

Lance Armstrong will Race in Ironman 70.3 St. Croix - Coming up fast on May 6th

Zola Budd is Still Out There Running - And she's still plenty fast, with or without shoes

Sami Stoner, Blind but Still Running Fast - With her guide dog alongside

How Tough Will It Be to Get Into the Boston Marathon with the New Qualifying Times?
- Well, if you can actually get under those times, maybe not that hard

The Third Man on the US Olympic Marathon Team, Abdi Abdirahman - You know, the guy that's going to his fourth Olympics

Cool Photo Gallery of the 2012 USAT Collegiate National Championships - There are some fast triathletes coming up through the ranks

Want to Be Better In the Swim Leg of Your Next Tri? Swim Some Backstroke - Or you know...if you just need to roll over on your back and catch your breath

Lopez Lomong Absolutely Crushes the Last Lap in the Payton Invitational 5000 - Well, until he realized he was a lap short

They're Trying to Bring Back the Mile - I have to agree; the 1500 is lame

Pro Triathlete Kelly Williamson Tells You How to Get Faster on the Bike - I'm so slow on the bike, I read it twice

Want to Get Through the Tough Miles During the Race? Visualize Yourself Doing Just That - Sort of an advanced version of "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."

168



No comments:

Post a Comment