Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Get ready for a "shrimp on the barbie" post...


Just so you know, when you Google "running writing", the first site that comes up is the South Canberra Tuggeranong Athletics Club site. In case you couldn't figure it out by the "Tuggeranong" and the "Canberra" which are two words, much like "kangaroo" and "boomerang" that bring to mind one place and one place only, this is a site from Australia. Apparently, this is a small running and/or athletics club that no one outside of the Tuggeranong area (yes, it's an area) could possibly be aware of.

I know what you're thinking...why isn't "The Two R's" first on that Google list? You weren't thinking that? Well, I was.

I was also thinking, "out of 27 million hits, why isn't The Two R's one of the first, oh I don't know, 25 million on the list? I may have to start writing more about food...the blog readers seem to love the food...

No comments:

Post a Comment