Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I can tell you're lying because your lips are moving...


So two weeks have passed since we last talked about NaNoWriMo. We're down to six weeks before you actually have to start writing. Have you been thinking about your plot? Have you come up with more than one character? I mean besides the "main guy in the story that looks a lot like George Clooney" character?

You haven't, have you?

Have you been getting the timeline of your story down? Do you have an ending? How about a beginning?

You don't, do you? Don't lie to me, I can see it in your eyes. You've got nothing.

Oh, I see, you're figuring you can write some crappy Vampire story as long as everyone in the novel in young and pretty, right? Hey, it works for everyone else right?

You, my friend, better get thinking about your novel.

Six weeks...

And counting...

1 comment:

  1. And don't think you can buy the merchandise without walking the walk (not that I will... this year.)
    https://store.lettersandlight.org/merchandise

    ReplyDelete